Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a web designer who loves to be creative. I enjoy stamping, card making, pottery and drawing. I have been making cards for years, and only in the past year got into stamping in a big way. I love the Stampin' Up! products so much, I became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!
I live in Winnipeg, MB with my boyfriend and our cats.

Note: Stampin' Up! products are copyright by Stampin' Up!.

Ashley
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Email: ashleysokal@hotmail.com

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The "last chance" to get them List is out!

It's that time of year - the last chance to get these stamp sets before they retire on July 1st. If you would like any of the stamp sets listed here, please let me know ASAP so I can get them ordered for you.

* The prices of most items will be going up in the new catalogue. If you want staples like ink or paper, I would stock up now.

If you would like to pre-order a copy of the new 2009-2010 Fall Winter Catalogue please email me at ashleysokal@hotmail.com. The cost per catalogue will be $5.00 and they will be available on July 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails