Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a web designer who loves to be creative. I enjoy stamping, card making, pottery and drawing. I have been making cards for years, and only in the past year got into stamping in a big way. I love the Stampin' Up! products so much, I became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!
I live in Winnipeg, MB with my boyfriend and our cats.

Note: Stampin' Up! products are copyright by Stampin' Up!.

Ashley
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Email: ashleysokal@hotmail.com

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Baby card

I had a very productive day today - made 5 cards!! This is one of them. I wanted soooo badly to try out my new Forest Friends but haven't had a chance till now.

So I was also trying out sponge daubing backgrounds for the first time. Could be better... but not bad for a first try, I think. I also shaded in his little face and body with a blender pen and the chocolate chip pastel.


Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery. Blue ink is not SU. Many Marvelous Markers - Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink
Stamps: Forest Friends, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Other: 5/8" Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon (Sale-a-bration 09), sponge dauber, blender pen, Stampin' Pastels

2 comments:

  1. oooh, I LOVE this set!!!! And you made such an adorable card with it! The sponging turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails