Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a web designer who loves to be creative. I enjoy stamping, card making, pottery and drawing. I have been making cards for years, and only in the past year got into stamping in a big way. I love the Stampin' Up! products so much, I became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!
I live in Winnipeg, MB with my boyfriend and our cats.

Note: Stampin' Up! products are copyright by Stampin' Up!.

Ashley
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Email: ashleysokal@hotmail.com

Wednesday, March 10, 2010


It's been a while since I last posted something... hadn't really had a chance to do a lot of stamping the last month. But I got back in the groove in the last week. This is an Easter card I made last night. I am really happy with how it turned out.


Cardstock: So Saffron, Whisper White
Ink: Certainly Celery, Sahara Sand, So Saffron
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, All Holidays
Punches: Scallop Trim Border, Scallop Circle, 1 3/8 Circle
Other: dimensionals, So Saffron ribbon (retired), paper piercer, template and mat pack.

Thank you for dropping by!

Ashley


To order Stampin' Up! products in Winnipeg or surrounding areas in Manitoba, please email me at ashleysokal@hotmail.com or call 294-4892!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card!. I love the subtle shading on the flower and the paper piercing. I will have to incorporate these things into one of my designs soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails