Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a web designer who loves to be creative. I enjoy stamping, card making, pottery and drawing. I have been making cards for years, and only in the past year got into stamping in a big way. I love the Stampin' Up! products so much, I became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!
I live in Winnipeg, MB with my boyfriend and our cats.

Note: Stampin' Up! products are copyright by Stampin' Up!.

Ashley
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Email: ashleysokal@hotmail.com

Monday, April 5, 2010


The Clearance Rack has been updated with some AWESOME new and exciting products!  Here's a preview of some of the items that you can order online through the Clearance Rack section of the Stampin' Up! website.  Please note that you can ONLY buy these online.  To shop - just click the link at the bottom of this post. 


Packages of Buttons are now $3.29.  Shown here are the Bold Brights Buttons and the Neutrals & Earth elements buttons. They are also available in plain Earth Elements, soft subtles and also Rich Regals.


There are also dozens of designer papers available as well.  The Rockabilly paper shown here has a glossy aspect to it.  The Urban Oasis paper shown on the right coordinates with the 5th Avenue floral stamp set that is on sale.

They also have buttons, ribbons and designer paper on clearance that will match your inks. 

To order, just visit the Stampin' Up! website and select me as your demonstrator!


Thank you for dropping by!

Ashley

To order Stampin' Up! products in Winnipeg or surrounding areas in Manitoba, please email me at ashleysokal@hotmail.com or call 294-4892!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Ashely - this card is beautiful. I have both stamp sets so will definitely case. Think it's a perfect masculine card. Thanks for sharing. If you'd like to try another challenge, we just posted our latest at www.justscraps.ca and would love to have you play along. Drop by and check us out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jean, I will definitely check out your site!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails