Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a web designer who loves to be creative. I enjoy stamping, card making, pottery and drawing. I have been making cards for years, and only in the past year got into stamping in a big way. I love the Stampin' Up! products so much, I became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!
I live in Winnipeg, MB with my boyfriend and our cats.

Note: Stampin' Up! products are copyright by Stampin' Up!.

Ashley
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Email: ashleysokal@hotmail.com

Monday, April 18, 2011

Long time no blogging!

So it's been a while since my last blog post, but hopefully i will be able to post more regularly.

Life's been busy... Got a new position at work. Was in my first craft show with a friend in the fall, which was fun! Went on my first warm weather winter vacation to Jamaica in January and had a wonderful time!

So on to my first post...







This card was for my mom's cousin who just welcomed her first grandchild to the world, a little boy.

Paper: Not Quite Navy, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Old Olive, retired DSP.
Stamps: Fox and Friends

Thanks for looking!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails