Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a web designer who loves to be creative. I enjoy stamping, card making, pottery and drawing. I have been making cards for years, and only in the past year got into stamping in a big way. I love the Stampin' Up! products so much, I became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!
I live in Winnipeg, MB with my boyfriend and our cats.

Note: Stampin' Up! products are copyright by Stampin' Up!.

Ashley
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Email: ashleysokal@hotmail.com

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Bookmark gift for retirement!

I wanted to make something for a coworker's retirement that she could use and would have for a long time, so i made this bookmark for her. Barb is a lovely woman, always very sweet and really cares about the people she works with. I hope she likes it, i'll be giving it to her tomorrow.













Paper: Really Rust (R), Always Artichoke, Not Quite Navy and Very Vanilla, vellum.

Ink: Really Rust (R), Always Artichoke, Not Quite Navy, Early Espresso

Stamps: Word Play, Lovely Letters and Elements of Style.

Punches: Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" Circle, Scallop Border.

Other: Beautiful Wings embosslit, Always Artichoke Seam binding, Crocheted ribbon, linen thread, blender pen, stampin' pastels, dauber, eyelet, bookmark sleeve.

Thanks for looking!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails